Bailey & Oliver Law Firm founding partner attorney Frank H. Bailey has released his third and fourth books “Head-on Collisions in Arkansas: Useful Tips for People Facing Lost Wages, Medical Bills, and Hefty Repair Costs," and "Distracted Driving; Your Attorney Can Help You Claim the Damages". Mr. Bailey has helped hundreds of individuals at critical times in their lives.
No one expects to be in a collision of any kind, but if you are, these books provide valuable information. These books include:
- What you should do if you have been injured in a head-on collision.
- What you should do if you have been injured bay a distracted driver.
- How the lawyers at Bailey & Oliver would handle your case.
- How Bailey & Oliver is very different from other firms.
Practicing law and helping clients for over 45 years, Frank Bailey has been there fo
r his clients in need and will share with you in both books what he has learned. Valuable, collective experience, you can utilize.
To receive a free copy of these books, call us at (479) 202-5200.
Rear-End Collisions in Arkansas; Knowing Your RightsAdditional books by attorney Frank Bailey are available free. Just call us at (479) 202-5200.
- T-Bone Collisions in Arkansas; Make Sure You Don’t Pay the Price For Someone Else’s Negligence
These two books are also available by download from this website. https://www.baileyoliverlawfirm.com/